3-Day Advanced Freediver Course from Extreme Sports Cafe at our partner Freediving Center on Cebu in The Philippines.
This course is for those that want to advance and go deeper and for a longer time. You will learn lots of new techniques, tips and tricks to improve and fine-tune your technique.
At the end of the course advanced students will have the chance to freedive the cathedral in Pescador Island (27m) which is rated as one of the top dive sites off the west coat of Cebu Island.
- Having completed the Open Water Freediver Course, any other Beginners Freediver Course or proof of qualification
- Static breathhold of at least 1:30 minutes
- Constantballast of at least 12m (40ft)
- Average health and fitness
- 16 years of age with guardian permission
- Personalized Instruction
- Freediver student manual(Electronic version/Copy)
- 3 Pool and 4 classroom sessions
- 3 Open water deep dive training
- Boat fees may be an additional charge
- Wall certificate
Min 2 and max 8 students.
Does not include additional ABC. Hire available at PHP 450 per day
Full Course Price:
Please choose from Options below.
Use the QTY Box in the Checkout for exact number of people attending. Then click UPDATE and proceed as normal through the Checkout.
Buy this product to pay your deposit only and book your place.
As soon as we see your purchase come through we will be in touch to confirm and help with accommodation should you require it.
For any notes, comments, queries or extra details about your Freediving Package with Extreme Sports Cafe please use the 'add notes section' in the checkout process.
Please choose your Freediving Package with Extreme Sports Cafe at our partner Freediving Center on Cebu in The Philippines dates from the options below.
|Available Options: |
|Choose Number of People: || |
|Course Date - Day: || |
|Course Date - Month: || |
|Course Date - Year: || |