1-Day Rock Climbing Introduction Course from Extreme Sports Cafe at our partner Rock Climbing School in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Our introduction to Rock Climbing course is designed to be a fun day out on the rock where you will be introduced to the basics of rock climbing and rappelling (abseiling).
- The morning portion of the course will be spent introducing you to the basics of top-rope climbing. Top-rope climbing (or top-roping) is the easiest, simplest, and safest way to climb.
- In the afternoon, you will get a chance to learn the basics of rappelling (abseiling). Applying your new skills of top-roping and belaying, you will help build a rappel and then step out over the edge and lower yourself to the ground.
- Finish the day with an exhilarating rappel into the mouth of a massive cave.
- Includes: Instruction, transportation, equipment, lunch, snacks, fruit, water, and insurance.
- Do bring: Sports shoes and comfortable clothing that you can move in!
There are three distinct seasons in Chiang Mai: the Rainy Season-June to September, the Cold Season October-February, and the Dry Season March-May. It is possible to climb during all of these, each offering different benefits.
Full Climbing Course Price: 2,795THB per person
Please use the QTY box in the Check Out process for exact number of people attending.
Then Click UPDATE and proceed through the Checkout as normal.
Buy this product to pay your booking fee and book your place.
Once we see your booking come through we will get in touch to confirm your chosen dates.
For any notes, comments, queries or extra details about your Climbing Course with Extreme Sports Cafe please use the 'add notes section' in the checkout process.
Please choose your Rock Climbing Course from Extreme Sports Cafe at our partner Rock Climbing School in Chiang Mai, Thailand dates from the options below.
|Available Options: |
|Course Date - Day: || |
|Course Date - Month: || |
|Course Date - Year: || |