Tandem Skydive Experience from Extreme Sports Cafe at our partner Skydiving Drop Zone (DZ) in Brisbane, Australia.
Tandem skydiving allows you to experience all the fantastic sensations of skydiving with no previous experience or lengthy training session. Minimum age is 14 years, maximum weight is 100kgs - otherwise as long as you're in reasonably good health you can enjoy a tandem skydive.
- Tandem Skydive with your Tandem Master
- Briefing and equipment
- Flight with fantastic scenic views over the stunning Sunshine Coast and Glasshouse
- Mountains during the climb to altitude
- 10 - 65 seconds - a tantalising views of magnificent FREEFALL
- Approx 8 minutes floating parachute ride to beach landing
- BEACH LANDING on one of Caloundra's soft, golden sand beaches
- Skydive Achievement Certificate
- Courtesy Bus pick up from beach landing to Skydive Centre at Caloundra Airport
The DZ is open 7-days a week, 363 days a year (closed 25 December & 1 January only). Jumps start around 8am daily and usually continue hourly until sunset (weather permitting).
Full Tandem Price:
14,000ft Tandem $399Aus
Please use the QTY box in the Checkout for the exact number of people doing a tandem.
Then Click UPDATE and proceed through the Checkout as normal.
Buy this product to pay your deposit only and book your place.
Once we see your booking come through we will get in touch to confirm your chosen dates.
For any queries or extra details about your Tandem Skydive Experience from Extreme Sports Cafe please use the 'add notes section' in the checkout process.
Please choose your Tandem Skydive Experience from Extreme Sports Cafe at our partner Skydiving center in Brisbane, Australia dates and video options from below.
|Available Options: |
|Course Date - Day: || |
|Course Date - Month: || |
|Course Date - Year: || |
|DVD Option Deposit Reqd: || |