3 Week Diving Safari to Mozambique from Extreme Sports Cafe with our partner Safari Diving Center.
Endless white beaches, palm trees, grilled crayfish, Arabic dhows, tropical islands, a Portuguese history entwined with a traditional African and lively culture and much more will be experienced on this Diving Safari.
The Safari departs from Pretoria, South Africa.
Trip Highlights include;
- Game viewing on horseback in Swaziland
- Rafting the Usuthu River
- Rhino walks in Hlane Royal National Park
- Adventure caving and quad biking in the bush
- Dhow trip to the Bazaruti Archipelago
- Fish braai on the beach
- Discover the colonial city of Maputo and the Portuguese slave town Inhambane
- Canoing the mangroves at Barra
- Dive with manta’s and snorkel with whale sharks
- Taste the 'couleur locale' and visit an orphanage
- Visit the hundred year old Kruger Park
Safari's run on scheduled dates. Please contact us for safari dates. All tours guaranteed from 4 bookings on.
Full Safari Price €960 per person
Buy this product to pay your booking fee and book your place.
Please use QTY Box in the checkout process to enter exact number of people attending, click UPDATE and then proceed as normal.
As soon as we see your booking come through we will be in touch to help with your travel arrangements , and confirm your chosen dates.
For any notes, comments, queries or extra details about your Pleasure Scuba Diving with Extreme Sports Cafe please use the 'add notes section' in the checkout process.
Please choose your 3-Week Diving Safari to Mozambique from Extreme Sports cafe with our partner Safari Diving Center dates from options below.
|Available Options: |
|Course Date - Day: || |
|Course Date - Month: || |
|Course Date - Year: || |