Extreme Sports Café’s partner Egypt Kiteboarding School lets you experience kiteboarding at it's best, the center is located directly on the beach with the launching area right in front of you. Just pump your kite with our compressor and hit the water. Extreme Sports Café’s partner Egypt Kitesurfing School, teaches all levels of IKO kiteboarding courses from beginner up to IKO Instructor Training Courses. With 3 separate areas for experts, beginners and a completely dedicated school area, you will find it one of the safest and accessible places to learn kitesurfing and improve your skills.
The Kitesurfing training area is located at the upwind (northern) Magawish Bay. Here the water is shallow quite far out and the bay has a huge downwind area, perfect for courses and practice. The water is knee to chest deep and the large area allows you long runs before getting too deep water. As you progress you can blast out to the sand bar 300 meter off shore, walk up wind if needed, and come back in again. Over 1200 man-hours have been spent in removing hazards from the water and to clean up the beach. Now the place looks even better and the risk of damaging equipment is minimal.
For more information on Kitesurfing in Egypt from Extreme Sports Cafe, please check our Kitesurfing Hurghada Egypt page.
Kitesurfing Egypt - Combined Kitesurfing Courses Hurghada
Kitesurfing is safe and easy to learn. After a basic course you will be competent to Kite alone safely. The IKO Level I+II course is all you need to become a safely educated independent kiteboarder.
- 12hours - IKO Kiteboarding Level I +II Courses €390
- 12hours - IKO Kiteboarding Level II + III Courses €390
- 18hours - IKO Kiteboarding Level I + II + III Courses €530
All Kitesurfing lesson start times, depend on the wind conditions for that day, generally between 9.30am and 2pm. The kite surfing lessons can be between 3- 5 hours max per day depending on the student's stamina, instructor and the wind conditions.
- If you are here for a week, its best to only book for level 1 and 2 (12hrs) and take level three on a later date. We do advise guests to stay at least 2 weeks if they would like to complete all three levels. We strongly suggest to self practice after level two and that takes some time.
Kitesurfing Egypt - Kitesurfing Courses Hurghada
2-Day IKO Kiteboarding Level I Courses – Novice1 €240
In this 6-hour first part of the full Kitesurfing beginner course you will be taught all about safety and how important that is to the sport. Further more we will take you through kite surfing equipment set up, launching and landing, and finally piloting the kite in the air. Most of the time you will be using 2 line kites and when time allows, we will introduce 4 line kites.
2-Day IKO Kiteboarding Level II Courses – Novice2 €240
The level II Kiteboarding course completes the full Kite surfing beginner course. In this 6-hour kitesurfing course you will learn kite piloting with power, one-handed kite piloting, body dragging unhooked and hooked in to your harness.
Once you’ve mastered the kite handling it is time for the board, now you will learn how to manage the board and the kite at the same time. Finally you will learn the water start and getting up on that board.
2-Day IKO Kiteboarding Level III Courses – Independent €240
During this 6-hour kite surfing course you will learn how to manage your practical area, and will be able to choose your equipment. You will ride with more powerful kites and will learn the basics of edge control and up wind riding. Receive advice and tips from your instructor to control your direction and power. According to what you want, discover how to ride Twin Tips, Wakeboards or jibing a directional or Mutant board. In this kitesurfing course we are also giving you the theory behind jumping so that you can try your first jumps on your own as well.
2Hrs Kiteboarding Lessons
This is hourly Kitesurfing tuition (min 2hrs). With private/semi private tuition you can work on any skills you need and your progression will be much faster and you will cover a lot more in the hours booked. You are trained according to the IKO training standards and by the end of your course you will receive your IKO Kiteboarder certification card, attesting your skill level.
Semi Private €120 / Private €160
5-Days IKO Instructor Training Courses. Please contact us for more information on this.
Egypt Kitesurfing School Kiteboarding safely and easily!
- All Kiteboarders must show safe kite handling skills and good judgement before kitting on their own.
- Students participating in any course activity are liability insured and limited equip ment insured.
- All Kite boarding equipment is included in the course price. Helmet and life jacket will be supplied for all courses and are mandatory.
- Certification fee and card is also included in all IKO course prices.
- Extreme Sports Cafés partner Egypt Kitesurfing School is an IKO (International Kiteboarding Organisation) approved school and all the courses are taught according to IKO standards.
- Our kitesurfing courses are open to anyone from the age of 12 and above. (Guardians signature required for students under 18 years of age.)
- With the IKO teaching method, you learn according to your skill level, knowledge and rhythm. The courses are specially taught to give you the best results in the shortest time, ready to kiteboard.
- The professional, qualified IKO Instructors at Extreme Sports Café’s partner Kite boarding center conduct kitesurfing courses in English, German and Swedish.
- Have confidence in our instructors; they know how to evaluate your potential and help you to progress at your own pace without losing any time.
- You are trained according to the IKO training standards and by the end of your course you will receive your IKO Kiteboarder certification card, attesting your skill level.
- All the staff at The Egyptian Kiteboarding Centre are very safety conscious, they train according to strict standards.
- A qualified instructor will always be with you and all our kites are equipped with safety systems.
- As a student you will always be wearing a helmet and flotation vest for increased safety.
- safety is very important; therefore there are a few things that you should know to make your kiteboarding experience safe and enjoyable.
Have fun on the water and be careful!
Kitesurfing Courses Hurghada Egypt from Extreme Sports Cafe