This site contains information relating to extreme sports & related programs / travel info. The Directors of Extreme Sports Cafe Co. Ltd., its Staff and Online Authors have used their best efforts in preparing this site. The Directors of Extreme Sports Cafe Co. Ltd., its Staff and Online Authors make no representations with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the contents of this site and cannot be held liable should any losses be incurred from the use, misuse or inability to use the information contained within this site. Details given on this site with reference to any sporting or travel activity is of an informative nature only.
All extreme sports are potentially dangerous sports and may subject you to many risks. Do not rely solely on information obtained from this website. The Directors of Extreme Sports Cafe Co. Ltd., its Staff and Online Authors accept no liability for any injury or death caused during any activity undertaken by it's customers or those using information obtained from this website or any other service provided by Extreme Sports Cafe Co. Ltd.
You should read widely and well about the activity you wish to undertake.
No part of this site may be reproduced or distributed in any form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without the prior written permission from the author.
The contents of any electronic mail communication posted to us may be used on our site unless otherwise indicated. Should the contents of any electronic mail communication be used we will ensure the anonymity of the sender.
Trading Terms and Prices
- All goods and services remain the property of Extreme Sports Cafe Co. Ltd. until paid for in full and any cheques used in payment have been cleared by the bank.
- Goods are delivered strictly on a cash on delivery system unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Any goods and services reserved or specially ordered will be subject to a minimum deposit. Deposits are strictly non-refundable. However, certain products and services may be exchanged for other products and services at our discretion. Any order for a physical item which is subsequently cancelled will incur a re-stocking fee equal to the initial deposit paid to secure the order.
- Where full fees have been paid for a course and the cancellation is more than one month prior to the course start date a full refund will be given less any deposit.
- Where full fees have been paid for a course and the cancellation is less than one month prior to the course start date, or a client does not attend on their chosen course dates, a refund will not be given. Extreme Sports Cafe Co. Ltd. will endeavour (but does not guarantee) to place your course at a later date (if you wish), at no extra charge, or we will refund any portion of fees paid which are not required to be paid to our suppliers / contractors. This will also be less any deposit.
- Where a course has been started and a student elects to leave that course part way through (for any reason) then the course fees will be deemed to have been used in full. The only exception to this is certain career packages, and other packages where a partial refund policy has been agreed before hand.
- Any cheque used in payment returned "unpaid" will be subject to a £10.00 administration charge.
- Extreme Sports Cafe Co. Ltd. shall not under any circumstances be liable for any consequential or indirect damages or losses however caused.
- Goods and services together with sales tax, will be charged at the price prevailing at the time of sale. Extreme Sports Cafe Co. Ltd. reserves the right to modify the prices from time to time. The prices shown on this site are for information only, for the current price of any item we advise you to telephone or email the cafe for confirmation.
Safe Site Policy
We may provide links from this site to other sites that we feel to be of interest. As the content of sites that are linked to may change at any time we cannot constantly check these sites and accept no responsibility should they contain or link to material that may be considered offensive. In keeping with our policy that we are a family friendly site we will remove any links to sites should they be subsequently found to have, or link to, inappropriate material. If you come across material that you consider offensive in a site that we link to then please let us know and we will investigate. If we find your complaint justified then the link investigated will be removed immediately. Our decision will be final. You will be notified of our decision and details of any action we have taken.