Paramotoring is the most rapidly developing form of aviation. Extreme Sports Cafe's partner UK Paramotoring school is Europe's leading Paramotoring School. 6 Day Beginner Paramotor courses are run in Mere, Wiltshire alongside the Paramotor manufacturer Parajet. Paramotor Taster courses are also available in the UK in Mere, Wiltshire. Join Extreme Sports Cafe and learn to fly a paramotor in Mere, Wiltshire.
Paramotoring is extremely safe and enormously good fun! A Paramotor fits easily into the back of a standard car and allows almost anyone to fly without a license at a fraction of the cost compared to other aircraft. Our most popular UK paramotor courses are the Tasters and the 6 Day Beginner courses.
- Paramotor Taster courses are designed for complete beginners who wish to experience the sports of Paramotoring and Paragliding. They offer a good insight into the sport and allow students to learn the basic skills required.
- After a taster course students will not only have had a good time learning something new and exciting but also discovered whether these sports are for them.
- The countryside around Mere is the ideal training location for both Paragliding and Paramotoring and is a beautiful area to fly in.
- The 6 Day beginners course is normally followed by the 6 Day Intermediate course which we recommend students sit with us at our Spain Paramotor School.
- Students who purchase their own paramotor equipment from our partner UK Paramotoring School, before the course can sit the Intermediate course in the UK having completed the 6 day Beginners course. These courses run in England July and August.
As ever this sport is governed by the weather, therefore, in the event of the weather postponing training all lost days are kept in credit. They can then be used at a later date either in Spain or the UK. However, when not training there are plenty of places to visit in the surrounding area, these include Blenheim Palace, Shakespeare's Stratford upon Avon, Oxford and many more.
UK Paramotoring Courses in Wiltshire England from Extreme Sports Cafe
UK Paramotoring Experience Paramotoring Training in Wiltshire England
Wiltshire Paramotor Taster 1-Day Course: £165
The 1-Day Taster is suitable for complete beginners on holiday who wish to experience the sport and have a fun day out. You will receive a good insight in to the sport and start to learn the basic skills required.
Wiltshire Paramotor Taster 2-Day Course: £275
The 2-Day Taster is suitable for complete beginners on holiday who wish to gain more of an insight into the sport. You will start to develop more advanced skills required to fly a Paramotor and gain even more of an insight into the sport.
Student's on a 1 or 2 Day taster course can expect to get their feet off the ground if the weather allows. The paramotor taster courses can be booked at any time and taken when the weather is suitable either in the Summer (July and August) or Winter months.
UK Paramotoring Beginner Paramotor Training in Wiltshire England
Wiltshire Paramotor Beginner Course: £745
The 6-Day Paramotor Course is for either complete beginners or paraglider pilots with less than 20hours. Complete Beginners will sit the first 6 days of the 12-day Paramotor training syllabus. It consists of an introduction to the sport and equipment, launch and ground handling practice, motor usage instruction, basic lectures and, all being well, should culminate in at least one solo Paramotor flight. At the end of this course most students will have the ability to sit a 6 Day Intermediate Paramotor Course.
- Included in the UK Paramotor Course: The course fee includes all kit hire and kit insurance, instruction, fuel, oil and transport around the sites.
- Not Included in the UK Paramotor Course: accommodation, transport to the site, food, drink or insurance.
UK Paramotoring Intermediate Paramotor Training in Wiltshire England
Wiltshire Paramotor Intermediate Course £125 per day
Intermediate Pilots who have either sat a beginner’s course or Paraglider pilots with more than 20-hours, or skydivers with over 200 jumps can sit the second 6-days of the 12-day Paramotor training syllabus. The paramotor course consists of more advanced training such as low level flying, precision landings, limited fuel tasks and cross country tasks. The course also covers more advanced theory including further meteorology, air law, navigation, and effects of the motor on the wing. At the end of the course students should be capable of flying a Paramotor safely and competently without the need for an instructor.
- Included in the UK Paramotor Course: The course fee includes instruction, fuel and oil.
- Not included in the UK Paramotor Course: The course fee does not include equipment hire, accommodation, transport to the site, food, drink or personal insurance.
Please Note: The UK Intermediate Training is only available to those who have their own kit. We strongly advise those looking to progress in this sport to sit the paramotor course with us at our Spain Paramotor School. However for those who can not make Spain there could the option to learn in the UK. Please contact us for more info.
Wiltshire Paramotoring Notes
- The 6 day Beginners course is made up of the 2 day Introductory course and the 4 day Student Level course. The aim of the 6 Day Beginners course is for the student to complete at least One Solo Paramotor Flight.
- The complete 12 Day Paramotor course is made up of the 6 Day Beginners and 6 Day Intermediate course. The aim of the 12 Day course is for the student to become a competent, knowledgeable and safe pilot, by completing up to or more than 3 flying hours in as many as 15 solo flights. This however is never guaranteed as both the weather and individual student performance are out of our control.
- Students who sit a full 12 Day Paramotor course have the opportunity to qualify as a Paramotor Pilot. The centre is unique because it does not require students to have their own paramotor equipment as it is all provided. Due to the nature of the weather and the hold it has over this sport all days that are unused are also held in credit for customers to use at a later date.
- Extreme Sports Cafe's partner UK Paramotor School is Europe's leading Paramotor training school.
- Our partner UK Paramotor School offers a variety of courses run by a small number of professional and passionate instructors. Our partner UK Paramotor School provides all equipment allowing them to ensure the safety of the students through day to day equipment maintenance and the inclusion of reserve parachutes on all Paramotors.
- Paramotor Courses take place in Mere, Wiltshire alongside the world renowned Paramotor manufacturer Parajet. The surrounding countryside offers some ideal Paragliding and Paramotoring training locations as well as being one of the most beautiful areas to fly in.
For more of an insight into Extreme Sports Cafe's paramotor courses in Wiltshire, please check our Paramotor Syllabus Page.
For more information on Extreme Sports Cafe's partner UK Paramotor School please check our Paramotoring Wiltshire England page.
UK Paramotoring Courses in Wiltshire England from Extreme Sports Cafe