Extreme Sports Cafe is proud to announce it's new range of Extreme Eco Tourism packages..For more information go straight to our Cambodia Dirt Bike Tours Pages, or read on down and follow links to specific things that interest you.. You can also just contact Extreme Sports Cafe to check what bike tours in Cambodia we have on offer, or can make for you..
In terms of history and wildlife, Cambodia is the undiscovered gem of South-East Asia. The country has hidden in its depths the remains of the once powerful empires of Angkor, Cham and Siam with many species of birds, mammals, insects and fish that can be found no where else in the world. But the country's turbulent history means that most of these treasures are in places reached only by people with adventure at heart. Extreme Sports Cafe's Cambodia Expeditions partner can take you to these places, far from the reach of mainstream tourism, buried deep in the country's lush interior.
- Angkorian temples that have lain untouched in the jungle for a thousand years; floating fishing communities that survive off the river's and ocean's abundant fish stocks; nature reserves where tigers and elephants still roam, the trees are teeming with bird life and hide abandoned colonial era hill stations.
- In fact, Cambodia has been said by many to have more akin to the African interior than Asia. Thats why it takes an expedition to find these places, not just a journey that could be taken by any and all.
- Camp in the ruins of an Angkorian-era temple or in a rural Cambodian village, where life has changed little since the Bronze Age. Look for turtles and wild monkeys while surrounded by a profusion of fish, travel up rivers that take you far from any road and deep into lush mangrove swamps, home to remote waterfalls and water-borne floating communities.
- This is a dirt bike riders heaven. Ride with your own purpose-kitted dirt bike in a team complete with support vehicle. Cruise in an expedition four-wheel drive vehicle kitted out to take on the toughest of road conditions, far from paved highway and where ox-carts are main form of transportation. Grab a boat and head up river into jungle and mangroves or one of the offshore islands.
Experience thousands of kilometers of tracks that criss-cross the country's interior and a wild variety of environments, from the deep sand of Preah Vihear to the rocky road that rises a thousand metres above Kampot to Bokor Mountain Hill Station, or the red-dust trails of Ratanakiri that take you deep into hill-tribe country.
Cambodian Adventure on Dirt Bikes from Extreme Sports Cafe
Cambodian Adventure on Dike Bikes.....
Extreme Sports Cafe's Cambodia Expeditions partner, cater to the adventurous individual who craves the sights and sounds of a different way of life. An older way lost in a county steeped in history. An adventurous individual with a keen interest in nature and wildlife, excited by exploring man's connection to a wild environment and not frightened to get his or her hands dirty to get to see sights that few others have ever seen.
- A main highway might blast straight through a province, but if you were to venture off the edge of that highway with our expert guides you would find an ancient way of life. One of the guidebooks states "visit Cambodia, its only 10 kilometres from Phnom Penh," and if that is true, where would you find yourself should you travel 100 or even 500 kilometres off the path.
- The Cambodia Extreme Team are keen adventurers and nature enthusiasts, and bring this enthusiasm with them on every trip. Drawing on years of experience in-country, the Cambodia Extreme Team can show you a way life long lost at the end Cambodia's diverse and lesser-beaten trails.
Bikes - Cambodia Dirt Bike Tours...
Motorcycles, and dirt bikes in particular, are the iron horses for the modern adventurer, able to traverse extreme trail conditions and take the rider deep into the country's most inaccessible provinces, while giving the rider the feeling of ultimate freedom.
- Cambodia Expeditions provides dirt bike and road bike tours for all levels of riders, from the novice to the most experienced. Cambodia Extreme's expedition leader is the most experienced motorcycle-mounted tour leader in the country and knows the country like few others.
- Expeditions can be catered for the lone rider with guide while the largest group led so far numbered 53 riders plus eight more non-riders riding in support vehicles. Custom made itineraries are available from 1 day up to 30 days.
- As there are many levels of experience among riders, there are different levels of budget and support requirements and Cambodia Extreme has itineraries to cater to all.
Cambodia Extreme XR Enduro Raids
For the experienced rider looking for the most serious dirt while not wanting to leave the home comforts completely behind while camping in the bush. Tours start at four days and can go for up to 30 days. Ride the best-quality dirt irons available in country through some of the most beautiful and physically challenging bike country in the world. Once you've left tarmac at the beginning of the trip you won't see it again until you return to Phnom Penh.
- XR Enduro Raids provide the best quality dirt bikes on offer in country, Honda XR250's and XR400's, plus a support vehicle carrying a spare machine and all the necessary equipment to make your overnight stays in the great outdoors a pleasure.
- Travel to one of the country's more remote areas for a night under canvas and enjoy our full camping facilities which includes private tents, on the ground catering with waiting staff and washing facilities and a cold beer at the end of a long days ride.
- Rides available from Novice to Expert, from the serene to the extreme.
Cambodia Extreme Dirt Bike Tours
With the majority of the country's main highways being beaten up graded dirt roads at best and dusty ox-cart tracks through the bush at worst, a dirt bike is the ideal way to explore this fascinating country of contrasts. And with a dirt bike you don't have to be restricted to the main highways. A wealth of small villages, temples and waterfalls and breathtaking scenery become accessible to the adventure-seeking rider.
- For these bike tours Cambodia Extreme use the Honda XLR 250 Baja, the dirt bike workhorse ideal for Cambodia's challenging road and off-road environment. For the rider who wants to go anywhere in country but doesn't have the need for the XR's race bred pedigree. The Baja is the bike that built dirt-bike tours in Cambodia with proven reliability and easy rideability.
- Cambodia Extreme can take groups of almost any size (the largest event we've done to date had 53 riders!) with no more than four riders per one motorcycle-mounted guide.
- Cambodia Extreme uses a system of supply drops around the country to keep equipment carried on the motorcycle to a minimum, so your never more than a couple of days away from your backpack full of clean clothes without having to carry it all with you.
- Our four-wheel drive expedition support vehicle is also available as an option to back up the riders and available for non-riders who want to stay in the action. For selected destinations, full camping facilities are available, as well as traveling light and sleeping rough under the stars, not a problem in country where it doesn't rain for the six months of the riding season.
Cambodia Extreme Road Bike Tours
With the rapidly improving road network in Cambodia, Cambodia Extreme can now offer a selection of rides for the dedicated road-bike tourer.
- Rides go down the coast to Sihanoukville, up along the Mekong to Kratie, the home of the fresh water dolphin; over to the Vietnamese border through a maze of paddy fields; around the Tonle Sap, The Great Lake, taking in Siem Reap, the home town of Angkor Wat the greatest of the Angkorian Temples, and Battambang, the second largest city in the country after Phnom Penh.
- Admittedly for a country the size of Wales, there are a small number of paved roads, but roads that pass through some beautiful scenery.
- Cambodia Extreme uses a selection of road bikes to suit the needs of the road bike rider. Tours are limited to six riders and six passengers.
- Our expedition support vehicle is also available as an option to back up the riders and for non-riders who want to stay in the action.
Cambodia Extreme Mixed Vehicle Expedition
For the adventurer who would like to see a diverse mixture of terrain both on land, using both two and four wheels, and over water on river or sea. Not all dirt bike riders want to complete the entire expedition from the saddle and also want to see what the country's waterways have to offer. Throw a few nights camping into the mix and you have a full range expedition.
- For example an expedition may start with a truck ride into the interior where the riders transfer to dirt bikes to take them the next leg of the journey to where a boat awaits them to return them to base. Custom tour itineraries are arranged to suit these requirements drawing from the full Cambodia Extreme range.
Cambodia Extreme Tourism Support
Those who travel light travel furthest and fastest. Cambodia Extreme Sports Cafe Expeditions recommend the use of support vehicles and personnel for each Cambodia Extreme dirt bike tour. The support vehicle can carry all essential supplies and a spare motorcycle in case of terminal mechanical break down as well as non-riding members of the tour.
- This allows the rider to travel unencumbered with extra baggage, that is both tiring to the rider and difficult and sometimes dangerous to travel with attached to the motorcycle.
- For riders who wish to travel light or into areas of the country where it is impractical for a support vehicle to follow due to the severity of the terrain Extreme Sports Cafe Cambodia uses a system of supply drops around the country to eliminate the need to carry more than the equipment essential to the tour on a day by day basis.
The Ultimate Holiday......Cambodia offers unlimited miles of dirt bike riding and some of the most awesome sight-seeing anywhere on planet Earth.
Dirt Bikes & Adventure in Cambodian from Extreme Sports Cafe
Who runs our Extreme Sports Courses?
Extreme Sports Cafe and it's partner run extreme sports courses and experiences worldwide including Skydiving, Kitesurfing, Windsurfing, Surfing, Wakeboarding, Paragliding, Paramotoring, Climbing, Freediving, Bungy Jumping, Muay Thai, Bike Racing, Rafting, Kayaking, Scuba Diving, Zorb, S.U.P, Car Hire, Insurance and more. We offer a range of exciting, challenging and fun experiences for you to enjoy whilst on holiday and will have more sports and adventure centres & schools elsewhere soon...
Where do I take it from here?
You can go on to improve and expand your horizons; develop your technique; learn new skills and enjoy more advanced courses, become an instructor and teach others, join a club and buy your own equipment and go on an extreme sports adventure safely whenever you want. Let us know how we can help...
If you have any questions, then please don’t hesitate to get back to us – we’ll be only too pleased to help. After all, the team at ESC are passionate about our various sporting disciplines – we want you to be, as well!
GET IN TOUCH WITH US NOW TO START YOUR EXTREME SPORTS ADVENTURE…