The bungy tower is located conveniently close to Patong Beach at a beautiful lagoon, surrounded by lush tropical greenery. The procedure is quite straight forward. Leave it up to our Phuket Bungy team - They'll follow safety procedures, check your weight and choose the right Bungy cord. You'll be tied to a long rubber band around your ankles and then you'll bungeeee. Let it change your personality and transfer you into someone who has done Something Else! No matter which way you fall, you can rest assured you’re in good hands! Join Extreme Sports Cafe for an unforgettable bungy jump experience on Phuket in Thailand.
The custom-built Bungee Jump tower has an electrically operated platform that makes the journey to your jump height of 165 feet (50 metres) effortless and secure.
Your Bungy Jumping Experience - A Day You Will Never Forget. For many of you this will be your first jump! so below we have listed a few details of what to expect when you arrive and to give you an idea of how your Bungy Jumping experience will go.
- Upon Arrival - Fill out forms for your Insurance.
Upon Arrival - We will weigh you so we can prep the bungy, if you want to be dunked in the water now is the time to tell us!.
- Safety and Harness - Our harness straps to your ankles, one of our jump masters will ensure you are secure before going up to 50 metres!
- Jump Time - Our jump cage is a sliding lift attached to the crane shaft, it is not suspended on a wire and gradually climbs up to maximum jump height.
- And Finally, JUMP!... of course we can give you a nudge if you like! Once you get to the bottom you can collect your Certificate Of Courage.
Bungy Jumping Experiences in Phuket Thailand with Extreme Sports Cafe
Skilled Professional operate all our different types of Bungy jumps. The Jump is 50mtrs. (165 ft.) over clear water. You can either jump alone, or in tandem with your friend. Jumpers also have the option of touching the water!
- Bungy Jump
- Tandem Bungy
- Catapult Bungy
- Backwards Bungy
- Water Touch Bungy
The Phuket bungy jump crew is highly skilled, efficient and most importantly regard safety as Priority One!
Our partner Bungy Centers are the ORIGINAL bungy jump operator in Thailand. Since 1992 they have run bungy jump sites throughout Asia to New Zealand Standards which has ensured complete safety to the many adventurous people who have taken the "leap of faith" with us.
The Bungy Jump site on Phuket is located 10 minutes from Patong Beach in Kathu - near the go-kart tracks. They are open 9am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Skilled Professional operate all the different types of Bungy jumps on offer. The Jump is 50mtrs. (165 ft.) over clear water. You can either jump alone, or in tandem with your friend. Jumpers also have the option of touching the water! Pick up service can also be arranged by the center to and from any Hotel/resort on Phuket.
We can offer lots of various bungy packages at the Phuket Bungy Jump site. There is also a Tandem option available at the centers. The Tandem Bungy is 2 people so you can jump with a friend together.
Bungy Jump costs per person;
- A - Basic Bungy Package: 2,100THB Includes: Shirt, Certificate and Insurance.
- B - Special Bungy Package: 2,500THB Includes: Shirt, 25+ Digital Photos, Certificate and Insurance.
- C - Ultimate Bungy Package: 2,600THB Includes: Shirt, DVD Movie, Certificate and Insurance.
- D - Ultimate Bungy Package: 3,000THB Includes: Shirt, DVD Movie, 25+ Digital Photos, Certificate and Insurance and a FREE Second Jump!
Frequently Asked Questions Phuket Bungy
- How high is the Phuket Bungy? 50 metres high.
- What about safety? Company operations are overseen by S.A.N.Z. (Standards Association of New Zealand) Registered Jump Master.
- Can two people jump together? Yes, two people can bungy jump together (Tandem Bungy). The jump price is per person.
- Do you jump over water? Yes. You jump over a beautiful jungle lagoon.
- Can I touch the water? Yes, you have the option to touch the water.
- Does Phuket Bungy have insurance? Yes, they are the only licensed & insured Bungy in Phuket.
- How long have Phuket Bungy been operating? They have been operating since 1992.
- Can I do a Catapult Bungy (Reverse Bungy)? Yes. The maximum weight is 85kgs.
- Is there an age limit? No, but you must weight 35kgs or more.
- Is there a maximum weight limit to Bungy? Yes. The maximum weight is 235kgs.
- What are Phuket bungy operating hours? They are open 9am - 6pm, 7 days a week.
- Where is the Phuket bungy located? They are located 10 minutes from Patong Beach in Kathu, near the Go-Kart tracks.
- How can I book? Just Click Here or on any of our bookings link.
Our partner bungy centers are the ORIGINAL bungy jump operator in Thailand. Since 1992 they have run bungy jump sites throughout asia to New Zealand Standards which has ensured complete safety to the many adventurous people who have taken the "leap of faith" with us.
- The Jump Masters are a friendly relaxed group and are also thoroughly trained and checked by a New Zealand Standards certified expert. In addition to looking after your safety they will make you feel welcome and relaxed.
- Ian Rauner is our Bungy consultant. Ian has had extensive experience in the Construction Industry in New Zealand, Australia & Japan before switching his talents to the Bungy Industry at its early stages of development.
- Registered as Jump Master No 017 with the Standards Association of New Zealand (S.A.N.Z) on 19 July 1991 according to “The Code of Practice for Bungee Jumping” NZS 5848.
- Ian Rauner has spent most of his working life planning developing and operating bungy operations worldwide. Over 10,000 people have jumped under Rauner’s guidance and he has trained over 200 staff without incident.
- Ian Rauner has been involved in bungy since its earliest days as a commercial industry in New Zealand and has been closely involved in its development into a mature and safe sport that operates under a well conceived code of practice.
- Ian Rauners skills include all those required to safely develop and operate bungy including extensive experience in tower structures, bungy cord fabrication, safety management and staff training.
Scare every creature for miles with your scream as you plummet 50meters towards the water. Laugh like a crazy fool as it happens again ... and again ... and again. Unforgettable Bungy jumping experiences in Phuket Thailand.